is a Trade Association of Contractors, Landlords & Investors that meets periodically for Networking and Education in the Real Estate field.
We cover at least ONE of a dozen topics within each of the three groups at each meeting:
Contractors – 1. Qualifications/Licenses. 2. Business Entity Structure
3. Insurance. 4. Estimating. 5. Bidding. 6. Tools/Materials/Supplies
7. Employee vs SubContractors. 8. Contracts. 9. Jobsite. 10. OSHA
11. Payments. 12. Collections
Landlords – 1. Rental Property. 2, Board of Health. 3. Any Current Agreements. 4. For Rent. 5. Advertising. 6. Qualifying. 7. Move-in
8. Application, Lease, Statement of Conditions, Escrow Account, “Blue” Lead sheet. 9. Training System for Smooth Tenant-Landlord Relations. 10. Emergencies. 11. Problems Attorney Solved
12. Problems Housing Court Solved. 13. Referrals
Core Program Real Estate Investors – 1. Layout your Area to Invest in. 2. Find the “traffic” in that Area. 3. Friends and Influences. 4. Make an Offer. 5. Qualify a Borrower. 6. “Comps”. 7. Counter Offers
8. Rehabbing and Estimating. 9. “To Flip or Not to Flip?”
10. The Dirtiest 11 Letter Word – Landlording. 11. Networking.
Other Benefits of Joining for only $99/year at www.NewHampshireREIA.org
2% Cashback from ALL Home Depot purchases.
Discounted (Group Rate) Property & Liability Insurance
Discounts on all Sherwin Williams paint and supplies.
And member discounts at FedEx, OfficeMax, Office Depot, Constant Contact email, advertising at Rentals.com, CallFire call system, Avis, Budget and more.
You’re welcome to reach me at [email protected]
Mike Hurney, Director,
NewHampshireREIA.org PO Box 1560, Nashua, NH 03061
Mike Hurney is the Founder and Director of MassRealEstate.net, an Association of Contractors, Investors and Landlords. He is the Author and Coach of the popular Course "How to Become a Real Estate Investor in 12 Easy Lessons" which Trains and Guides Beginners or Sharpens and Challenges the Skill of Advanced Investors. Mike is a Successful Real Estate Investor, Rehabber and Landlord. He's also a Licensed Mortgage Broker and Construction Supervisor.