Code of Ethics
(we’ve adopted National REIAs Code)
Any member who has promoted policies toward the general public which reflect poorly or tend to discredit or bring into disrepute the business of Real Estate Investment or of Real Estate Investment Associations, shall have their Membership cancelled;
Activities include but are not limited to:
1. Artificially inflating the value of any property above reasonable fair market trading value.
2. Failing to disclose to any buyer conditions that would knowingly reduce the value of a property.
3. Taking advantage of new investor’s trust of seasoned investors (i.e. by over valuating estimates, etc.).
4. Factually deceiving any other REIA association member or member of the public;
5. Whose purpose or mission is not compatible with the mission of NewHampshireREIA.org or National REIA;
6. Engages in activities contrary to NewHampshireREIA.org or National REIA’s mission;
7. Engages in any activities or actions that are not in the best interest of NewHampshireREIA.org or National REIA.
Any Complaints must be submitted in writing to [email protected]